Instead of wasting your money at the weekend on booze or a cheeky take-away, why not put that towards buying some shares in Italian giants Juventus?
Scroll to the bottom of the page to do just that!
Juventus are an instantly recognisable global brand and are considered one of the top ten biggest clubs in world football. Their distinctive black and white striped shirts, inspired by Notts County, come with an aura when playing at their home ground in Turin.
Silverware is the name of the game at this grand old club and the supporters won’t stand for less from these Italian giants.
Once you have opened a share dealing account with Hargreaves Lansdown you can buy shares in Juventus with ease. You just need to follow the simple instructions below. And don’t forget, you can of course cash in and sell up at any time when the markets are open!
Remember, these are not novelty shares, you are buying real shares in a real football club! You can now tell your mates that you’re a shareholder in Juventus! Congratulations!
STEP-BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Download the free guide to investing information (not necessary but it’s free and worth a look at!)
- Open a free share dealing account (this takes 5 minutes, you must be a UK resident and over 18)
- Having deposited funds, click HERE or click on ‘Share Prices & Stock Markets‘ on the Hargreaves Lansdown website and use the search facility and type JUVE and select Juventus Football Club SPA EUR0.10 when it pops up as a suggestion
- Click on the green ‘DEAL NOW’ tab (remember you can only buy shares during weekdays when the markets are open)
- You will then be presented with a deal screen as shown in the example image below. For deal type, select ‘BUY’ and select either the number of shares you want to buy or select ‘Pounds sterling’ for the total amount you want to invest. Remember to tick the ‘Including charges’ box if you don’t want to spend more than £20 in total like in the example below. The transaction fee of £11.95 which is payable to the broker will be included, the rest will be used to purchase shares. Alternatively leave the ‘Including charges’ box unticked if you are happy to pay the fee on top of the amount of money you want to spend on actual shares. In this example, that would be £20.00 worth of shares plus £11.95 transaction fee i.e. £31.95 in total. This website receives nothing from you and isn’t aware of your purchase amount or any personal details including your payment details.
- Place your deal and wait for your instant confirmation to come through by email.
- You are now a shareholder!
- Keep an eye on your shares and hope your club is successful!