Instead of wasting your money at the weekend on booze or a cheeky take-away, why not put that towards buying some shares in Italian giants Juventus?
Scroll to the bottom of the page to do just that!
Juventus are currently undergoing their most successful era of domestic dominance ever and, having recently appointed Maurizio Sarri to lead them to a ninth consecutive Scudetto, it looks set to continue.
The main man at Juventus is Cristiano Ronaldo. When he signed for The Old Lady in 2018, his transfer sent shockwaves around the world of football. Widely regarded as one of the best players of all time, his move to the Turin club took Juventus’ global appeal to a new level. Ronaldo’s success at Real Madrid propelled himself into a global brand.
Whilst Ronaldo is the man of the moment, Juventus has plenty of legends to boast about in its past too. A Juve player has won the Ballon d’Or an incredible eight times, the first of which was legendary attacker, Omar Sívori. The Italian Argentine scored a goal every 137 minutes on average during his eight-year stint at the club, winning six major honours along the way.
The most recent winner of the Ballon d’Or whilst at Juventus is Pavel Nedvěd. The Czech won two league titles and two Italian Super Cups on his way to reaching legendary status. Although these Scudetti were eventually stripped as a result of the Calciopoli scandal, the teams in which he played consisted of World Cup winners such as Fabio Cannavaro, David Trezeguet and Gigi Buffon.
Over the course of the last ten years, as aforementioned, Juventus have dominated Italian football, however the current generation are yet to become European champions. They went close by reaching the final in 2015 and 2017 and the signing of Ronaldo is intended to bring take Juventus to the pinnacle of world football. Under Sarri’s guidance with young stars such as Paulo Dybala and Moise Kean complementing the experience of Chiellini and Pjanić, the Bianconeri look set to stay competitive across all fronts in the coming seasons.
Juventus are an instantly recognisable global brand and are considered one of the top ten biggest clubs in world football. Their distinctive black and white striped shirts, inspired by Notts County, come with an aura when playing at their home ground in Turin.
35 league titles and 13 Italian Cups show Juventus are at the top and there to stay. Despite just winning two European Cups, they have finished runners up a record seven times, proving their presence at the top of European football. Silverware is the name of the game at this grand old club and the supporters won’t stand for less.
Once you have opened a share dealing account with Hargreaves Lansdown you can buy shares in Juventus with ease. You just need to follow the simple instructions below. And don’t forget, you can of course cash in and sell up at any time when the markets are open!
Remember, these are not novelty shares, you are buying real shares in a real football club! You can now tell your mates that you’re a shareholder in Juventus! Congratulations!
STEP-BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Download the free guide to investing information (not necessary but it’s free and worth a look at!)
- Open a free share dealing account (this takes 5 minutes, you must be a UK resident and over 18)
- Having deposited funds, click HERE or click on ‘Share Prices & Stock Markets‘ on the Hargreaves Lansdown website and use the search facility and type JUVE and select Juventus Football Club SPA EUR0.10.
- Click on the green ‘DEAL NOW’ tab (remember you can only buy shares during weekdays when the markets are open)
- You will then be presented with a deal screen as shown in the example image below. For deal type, select ‘BUY’ and select either the number of shares you want to buy or select ‘pounds sterling’ for the total amount you want to invest. Remember to tick the ‘including charges’ box if you don’t want to spend say more than £20 in total (there is a small transaction fee of £11.95, the rest would be used to buy shares) or leave that box unticked if you are happy to pay the fee on top of the amount of money you want to spend on actual shares.
- Place your deal and wait for your instant confirmation to come through by email.
- You are now a shareholder!
- Keep an eye on your shares and hope your club is successful!